RINGETTE EQUIPMENT (mandatory and optional)
* CSA approved helmet and CSA approved facemask (Type 5 or 6) with proper chinstrap affixed
* BNQ approved neck protector
* Shoulder pads
* Elbow pads
* Girdle with hip/tailbone/genital protection
* Hard shell shinpads
* Ringette pants
* Protective gloves
* Skates (figure skates not permitted)
* Mouth guard (optional)
* CSA approved helmet and CSA approved facemask (Type 5 or 6) with proper chinstrap affixed.
* BNQ approved neck protector (in addition, goalkeepers may wear a free moving throat protector)
* Elbow pads and chest protector (or alternately an upper body protective harness which includes arm, shoulder and chest protection)
* Hip/tailbone protection (girdle or hockey pants) and genital protection
* Goalkeeper pads
* Protective gloves (goalkeepers have the option of wearing blockers and/or a trapper)
* Skates (or goalkeeper skates)
* Internal mouth guard (recommended)
Specific rules and dimensions for skater and goaltending sticks may be found in the Official Rules of Ringette Canada.
To search the CSA website for certified equipment click here.
For more information regarding what equipment is needed to get started in ringette and where it can be found please contact us.